AT LIFELINE COMQUEST ACADEMY- CORSICANA
Procedures for Admission and Enrollment
· Contact Lifeline CQA at
·Opportunity for parental involvement conferences (as emphasized by NCLB Act) is strongly encouraged with every student and his/her parent(s).
Why Choose Lifeline
· Texas Education Agency (TEA)
· Admits students from
· High standards
· Smaller class sizes
· Accelerated courses
· Flexible scheduling
· Early graduation
· State adopted texts
· Curriculum - Star Spangled
Skills / TEKS/ Study Island
· Administers State
· Computers available to students
· Project-based instructions
· Nurturing environment with
· After-school tutorials for
Lifeline ComQuest Academy students needing to pass TAAS/TAKS or needing help
· Credit Recovery and Acceleration
· Credit by Examination/Independent Study
· Tuition free
Work Based Learning
All high school students must have a job or a regular
A minimum of 10-15 hours a week for one (1) credit
and 15-20 for the
full 1.5 credit each semester.
Students have the opportunity to gain job training
and skills necessary to succeed in life.
Use this form for any questions regarding admission
into Lifeline CQA.