AT COMQUEST ACADEMY
Procedures for Admission and Enrollment
· Contact ComQuest Academy at 281.516.0611
·Opportunity for parental involvement conferences (as emphasized by NCLB Act) is strongly encouraged with every student and his/her parent(s).
Why Choose ComQuest
· Admits students from Grades
· Texas Education Agency (TEA)
· High standards
· Smaller class sizes
· Accelerated courses
· Flexible scheduling
· Early graduation
· State adopted text
· Curriculum - Star Spangled
Skills / TEKS
· Administers State TAAS and
· Computers available to students/CIPA
· Project-based instructions
· Nurturing environment with
· After-school tutorials for
ComQuest students needing to pass TAAS/TAKS or needing help
· Tuition free
Work Based Learning
All high school students must have a job or a regular
A minimum of 10-15 hours a week for one (1) credit
and 15-20 for the
full 1.5 credit each semester.
Students have the opportunity to gain job training
and skills necessary to succeed in life. Our students hold
a variety of employment and volunteer positions in the Tomball area.
Use this form for any questions regarding admission
into ComQuest Academy.